On White: We shoot clean, crisp photos of your product on a pure white background. Each image is professionally shot and lightly edited in our studio. Our pricing is based on size and complexity, here is a quick guide to help you understand:
Creative Product Photography: If you prefer to add a different dimension to your product photography we can add some creativity to your shoot with backgrounds, minimal props and lighting techniques.
Lifestyle Product Photography: Lifestyle imagery is perfect for projects where a full room set isn't necessary but where elegance or realism is needed for your commercial photography, this option is ideal. We create the perfect lifestyle setting, selecting appropriate lighting, backgrounds and props. The result - breath-taking product photography. Perfect for web banners, hero products, cover shots and any other PR, advertising, sales or marketing material you are producing.
Our studio features a fully equipped kitchen, an extensive range of props and backgrounds, established relationships with food stylists and a passion for creating the best food photography. You are welcome to attend the shoot and prepare the food, working closely with the food photographer at every stage.
Our studio offers recipe development for those of you who are looking to hire a creative team to develop recipes featuring your products.
- RECIPE DEVELOPMENT: $200/recipe; 3 recipe concepts per product, 1 final fully developed recipe including serving size, caloric, and macronutrient information
- FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY: $300/dish; 4 high resolution, styled and edited images delivered via an online password-protected gallery
Special projects like culinary travel, editorial, books and restaurant please email us for a quote.
How it works
You can start your order by visiting our contact page. We’ll contact you when they arrive and send you an estimate before we begin any work.
Pack up your products and ship them to our studio. It’s a good idea to try and select the best products if you can, trying to avoid dings, dents, and scratches. Of course, pack each item securely so they don’t get damaged in transit. Enclose your contact information inside the box so we can let you know when your products arrive.
Once products are on-hand, we will go over the details of your order and discuss with you any questions or concerns you may have before we start. Once we have collected your payment details and you give us your approval to start, we’ll start shooting your photos!
When your photos are ready, we’ll post them in a private online gallery where you can view and download them immediately. If you’d like to make any changes or additions (additional charge may apply) let us know and we’ll make them before shipping your products back. When the project is complete, we’ll carefully pack up and ship your products back to you. Shipping fees can be included on your invoice or charged to your UPS or FedEx account.
Most projects delivered 1-2 weeks after receipt of products & payment. Please contact us to confirm current lead times.
- High resolution 3000 x 3000 pixel (before crop) jpeg image at 300 DPI.
- Pure white background (RGB 255,255,255) with grounding shadow or reflection, where appropriate.
- Photo editing to remove dust, scratches, and minor defects.
- Product prep to include steaming garments, stuffing bags, cleaning smudges, and minor assembly.
- Instant online delivery and free image storage.
- Royalty-free unlimited use license.